Wednesday, October 3, 2012

'The Red Kick': Coming Soon

Here comes my superhero erotica, The Red Kick.  The covers look like comic books because that's how it's written.  (No, I can't draw so there's no art to speak of.)  As for writing style, it's action-packed and sexy, told like a comic book with some Adam West Batman-style "POW! BAM! CRASH!" stuff in there, too.

Here's how it's going to work.

There are five "issues"; five parts to the story.  The first one will be FREE.  Issues two through five will be 99¢.  BUT I will also be releasing a combined version on Amazon for $2.99.  Yes, if you do the math, you can see you'd save 99¢ if you get the whole thing there.

I'm editing it now and Issue One should be ready for download in just a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, enjoy the cover for the first part.  I certainly do.


No comments:

Post a Comment