Monday, March 11, 2013

An Unexpected Experiment: Month 2 - Grunting Doggystyle

February, 2013

Started off pretty rough.  Ten days without in the first couple of weeks.  Mostly, this was because of illness.  Our son brought something home from the petri dish (aka "school") and we passed it back and forth for almost two weeks.  A few more days were missed because of Aunt Flo.

Only one day missed because one of us just didn't want to or feel like it.  OK, it was her.  Long day at work.

Highlights:

She continues to enjoy me spunking on her ass or belly.  I only do it once or twice a week.  I have no desire to give my son a sibling.  Once she even "pushed over the edge" into an orgasm because of it.  I asked if that really tipped her over and she said it did.  She was just as surprised as I was.

Rear entry (aka "doggy") seemed to be her favorite position.  She likes it when I lean forward, my weight pushing her into the mattress.  She also enjoys it when I press down on her lower back, thus raising my own hips up.  Apparently, my thrusting hits a good place for her and she likes being pushed down.  That's what she told me.  After one vigorous session, I was worried that I had hurt her for I had been pressing and pushing on her back so.  Exhausted, she said she was fine.  She enjoyed it.

My favorite occasion may be a different "doggy style" evening.  It started off as most do, with me grabbing her hips and pulling her onto me.  Then I grabbed her ass, grabbed her waist ... changed my angle of thrust.  And so on.  When I was ready to cum, though, I reached down and pulled her arms back.  I held her wrists and began to pull.  Each time I pounded into her, she grunted.  Soft at first; louder later.  Smack, smack, smack.  I found myself leaning even further back, pulling her arms far beyond what I intended.  I tried to give her some slack but I couldn't.  I was fucking her too fast and too hard.  Her grunts turned into a sustained moan as she came and I pulled her arms harder.  I was still leaned far back and my cock was entering her at a far different angle than normal.  I heard another sound but it was me this time.  I was groaning and grunting.  I sucked in sharp breaths between my teeth.  When I finally came, I pushed myself as deep into her as I could, yanked her arms back again and pursed my lips before I exhaled slowly.  Her arms flopped onto the bed and I nearly flopped onto her back.  She licked her lips and said, "You were loud.  I like that."

Pros:

Frequency.  Still.  Spotty month, sure, but far above what we averaged before.

My endurance remains.  I feared for a time that it would keep increasing to a point that I never cum again, but it seems to have plateaued.  Typically speaking, I'm able to get two or three orgasms out of her before I get mine.  That's the way it should be, as far as I'm concerned.

Quickie BJs.  Since she's still reading her Sherlock slashfic, she's wet and ready when we get upstairs.  I take some coaxing.  Not a lot, really, but still.  So, for a quick fix, she'll suck my dick a bit.  Certainly not to fruition, but I'm still getting a couple minutes of head every day or so.

Cons:

Condoms.  I haven't been snipped yet as our insurance doesn't seem to cover it.  I bought a big variety pack (ribbed, sensitive, colored, flavored, etc.) and blew through that in about three weeks or so.  Just bought another.  I used to hear jokes about guys buying condoms by the gross, but now it sounds like a good investment to me.

Our son.  He's not buying the "we're going to talk" thing.  So we distract him with TV or something else and just disappear.  He came upstairs only once during ... I heard him on the steps.  It was quiet and then I heard him go back down.  Our door was closed and locked so he took the hint.  That's good because I don't want to introduce my ten-year-old to the ol' "Sock on the Doorknob" routine.

Neither a pro or con:

I only masturbated four times the whole month.  Entirely in that opening ten-day period.

Conclusion thus far:

We're still doing great.  Outside of the bedroom, we're more romantic and affectionate and that's not a bad thing.  Even though our son scoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment